Grateful

I miss my mom more deeply and profoundly than I could ever express and as I adjust to living without her I am grateful for the people around me who have chosen to love and support me. I am so lucky to have such amazing and caring and thoughtful loved ones and friends around me. While I don't regret any amount of love I have had for those in my past, this loss has made me appreciate even more the love I have in my present. No one who ever really loved me could let this pass without a word. My past is right where it should be. So I am grateful to the universe that my life and my love are also right where they should be. I am grateful for all the good I have had and all the good that will come. And so very grateful that I am my mother's daughter. I wouldn't trade ten minutes with my mom for ten years with someone else's.

Comments

Popular Posts